Spike from Top Chef! Your cats are okay!

Posted by Dan March 17th, 2008 at 11:03am In Top Chef

Even though the post is already two weeks old, I wanted to draw your attention to my inaugural post introducing the cast of Top Chef. We received a comment that I found hilarious.

The comment reads: i know spike from clearwater…he rocks…how do i message him to say helllo and chear him on…and to let him know his cats are ok?

It’s really not uncommon for people to think that the TiFaux folks have a red telephone next to our beds that can call Zac Efron, Spike from Top Chef and any other obscure television personality. In the case of Mr. Efron, Maggie’s “soaring, flying” post from way back when is a prime example of this phenomenon.

But this comment made me laugh.  And I’m not trying to be mean, I swear, but I just thought it was funny that Spike had cats and that he needed to be told they are okay.

To that end, I’ve made the following graphic. Please feel free to download and post it on your own blog to get the word out on Spike’s cats. If you post it, e-mail us at tifaux -at- gmail -dot- com and we’ll totally link to you.

spikekitty.jpg

• 1. sara  |  March 17th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

This is awesome. And not just because, obviously, you do not have a Batphone that allows you to communicate with all the people on the teevee, but because of the timing. This is my first season watching Top Chef, so I don’t know if the shooting schedule is similar to Project Runway, but are the contestants sequestered between shooting and airing? If not, shouldn’t Spike be at home with his cats these days?

• 2. A message for Spike &laqu&hellip  |  March 18th, 2008 at 11:46 pm

[…] message for Spike Filed under: Uncategorized — by wannabefoodie @ 11:46 pm I understand that you are concernicus about your cats. But it’s okay, […]

• 3. eileen sacns  |  March 19th, 2008 at 5:52 pm

check out http://www.spikethechef.com

• 4. ren  |  April 5th, 2008 at 12:26 am

Spike is delicious. I want him. and his hats. and his cats.

• 5. Aprila  |  June 4th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Yes, I’ll have the Spike as well…cooked rare.

March 2008