Posted by Marisa December 26th, 2008 at 10:56am In All Things TV
The new year is fast approaching, so I only have a little bit of time to make TV-related resolutions for 2009. Here goes:
1. I will be more charitable about the space on the DVR, and not really care that someone in my apartment is stockpiling episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
2. I will check out at least one of those highly buzzed about cable shows that I have previously ignored entirely. In the running: Damages, Battlestar Galactica, or anything on HBO or Showtime.
2B. Sub-Resolution: I will figure out exactly where those aforementioned cable channels are in the infinite menu that pops up when I hit “guide” on my remote.
3. I will finish watching the first season of Flight of the Concords because I liked what I saw, and everyone I talked to said I saw the worst episodes.
4. I will not spend as much of my life complaining about how rich the cast of The Hills is in real life.
5. I will not hold a grudge against whatever takes over Pushing Daisies‘ time slot.
6. I will absolutely not watch Howie Do It.
7. I will admit to someone other than Jesse that I’ve been watching Kath & Kim and I think it’s funny. Hey, I’m ahead of schedule!