Posted by Marisa January 21st, 2009 at 03:30pm In Lost
I don’t know if you know this already, but Lost comes back tonight. What? It’s been covered in pretty much ever media outlet? I hadn’t noticed.
Fine, I have. Here is a sample of the chattering:
- God, when was that last episode? If, like me, you’ve already forgotten everything, TV Guide reminds you where everyone was when last season ended.
- Jorge Garcia (Hurley) makes the rounds, talking to both New York and Time Out New York. Dude.
- A.V. Club’s “The Hater” comes up with yet another Lost drinking game. Take a drink whenever Juliet makes her bitch-face, y’all.
- Vulture compiles a list of 20 questions they’d like to see answered this season. (“How big was the settlement from Oceanic Airlines?…Did they get billions? If so, why can’t they just pay Ben or Charles Widmore to explain what the hell is going on?”) The site also compiles a list of the Internet’s craziest theories about the show.
- Even if you’ve research all of the crackpot theories, I bet you haven’t heard this one: Slate surmises that you can glean everything you need to know by watching the introductory scene of each season. Including this one.
- Stop Guessing! Ask Ausiello has some real info for you.