Posted by Dan March 24th, 2009 at 08:39am In General
I’m ridiculously out of shape — essentially an amorphous mass that can barely peck at a keyboard to blog.
- Ron Moore answers your questions about the BSG finale.
- David Letterman got dragged to the altar by the mother of his child. I’m sure there’s a trail made by his fingernails all the way there.
- Amanda Bynes is in an ABC pilot about getting fired. Very topical, guys.
- Tonight is the first week back on Heroes for Brian Fuller after Pushing Daisies. Must explain why Claire was wearing those high-waisted pants and the constant voice-over narration.
- The people on Dancing With the Stars get $200,000 for their participation in the show!
- The advance buzz ain’t good for Parks and Recreation.
- American Idol David Cook thinks his fans are creepy.
- What’s next for the Battlestar crew?