Posted by Dan April 6th, 2009 at 05:31am In General
I can cook anything, as long as it’scereal.
- A valiant NBC affiliate in Boston is resisting the Jay Leno monstrosity that NBC has planned next season, to no avail.
- John Stamos’ mom and three people in the Dakotas watched the ER finale.
- The game show host from Slumdog Millionaire will be on 24.
- No more L Word, even in spin-off form.
- Meatloaf will be on House.
- Diablo Cody talks about the finale of The United States of Tara.
- A comparison of the various international versions of The Office.
- The gays have ranked their favorite reality stars, with an inspirational AIDS victim coming in second to a charming boy with abs.
- In Treatment’s second season is great too — too bad you don’t know anyone who watches.