Posted by Dan April 14th, 2009 at 05:55am In General
Yeah, I don’t know what the plan for the news is.
- In case you didn’t notice it in the TV Blog Coaliton post, Jace at Televisionary talked to Jane Espenson about death and TV.
- Simon Cowell: “I’m going to pretend I’m thinking about quitting American Idol so I can get more money.” I’m paraphrasing.
- Singer Adele will guest star on Ugly Betty.
- Lost leads the pack in online viewings.
- Was the season finale of Sarah Connor the last we’ll hear from the show?
- The Tudors will have a fourth season. Guessing it will be sexy.
- Buy crap with Top Chef and the Real Housewives on it.
- An article on the rise of Chuck Lorre as the king of the sitcom.
- How is How I Met Your Mother is trying to hide two pregancies?
- No more of that TNT show with Erik McCormack and Tom Cavanagh.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia will have a straight-to-DVD Christmas special.
- Can a big old gay win American Idol?
- Look at Amy Poehler and Will Arnett’s big baby boy.