Posted by Dan April 30th, 2009 at 05:24am In General
I’m now in charge of a miniature schnauzer and I have to give it orders in Japanese. For reals.
- The Battlestar Galactica complete series DVD set comes out July 28. Take a look at the art to the right.
- New show: Jon and Some Babe Plus Shared Custody of Eight?
- A chat with the guy from Moonlight — who still isn’t over the cancellation.
- A catastrophic season finale has been teased for Grey’s Anatomy.
- Not to worry: the swine flu has not, I repeat, NOT affected The Real World: Cancun.
- TV Guide has a fake Ausiello column with Desparate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy.
- Ohio Stat University concludes that conservative Colbert viewers tend to not get the satire.
- Ladies love Taylor Kitsch from Friday Night Lights.
- Fiftysomethings now excited about Thirtysomething coming to DVD.
- Generally, I’m against children singing. But there’s something inspiring about this.