Posted by Dan May 4th, 2009 at 05:47am In General
A little Purel isn’t going to stop the swine flu. Be afraid.
- Chuck and Parks and Recreation have both been renewed.
- So has Southland.
- Hold your horses on that whole Arrested Development movie — they haven’t even started writing it.
- A Q and A with Will Forte.
- Disney (and, thus, ABC) has joined Hulu!
- The SF Chronicle wants SNL to die.
- E! Kristin’s readers have spoken — they want to save The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
- There’s chatter that the new American Idol judge may be toast. But it’s just that.
- Things are looking good for a Joel McHale single-camera comedy pilot. In other news, I am calling for a ban on the term “laffer.”
- Uh oh — vampire sexytime! Here’s the preview for the second season of True Blood.