Posted by Dan December 20th, 2009 at 02:34pm In Giveaways
Considering Hannukah is just about over, Jewish TiFaux readers (hi Mom!) may, sadly, be excluded from winning this giveaway in time for the holidays. However, that leaves plenty of opportunity for all you goyish couch potatoes to win this generous prize pack from A&E.
The gang over there has put together a hefty prize package meant to cater to some (very specific) categories on your gift list. The prize package includes the following:
- Gift for “The History Buff” – The World Wars Megaset: The Complete History of WWI and WWII
- The Sci Fi Geek – Farscape (all 4 seasons on DVD)
- The Mystery Fan – The Sherlock Holmes Collection (classic BBC version)
- The Romance Lover – Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, the complete series megaset
- The Music Aficianado – Willie Nelson and Wynton Marsalis Play the Music of Ray Charles
We’re in the middle of a recession, so distributing these valuable gifts will also give off the illusion that you’re prospering in the middle of hardship.
Enter to win by midnight on Monday so we can get these to you in time for big J’s birthday. To enter, e-mail tifaux -at- gmail -dot- com with the subject line “Recession Santa.”