I’ll tell you a little more about it in a little bit.
- John From Cincinnati has been put out to pasture.
- The new My So-Called Life DVD box set will include contributions from Joss Whedon and Janeane Garofalo, in addition to a 40-page book.
- Trent Reznor: gothic icon, industrial music pioneer, TV series creator?
- An E! spoiler chat.
- Will Geico competitors advertise on the Cavemen show? Will anyone?
- Indie rock on TV: Smashing Pumpkins, Chuck D, Andrew Bird, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah.
- The New York Times lends some ink to The Hills.
- An episode of CSI will deal with the murder of a female TV star that is basically either Roseanne or Cybill Shepherd.
- Neil Patrick Harris talks about his Emmy nomination and the whole gay thing.
- Sesame Street promotes literacy with Tina Fey, etc. Also, if (through the miracles of science) Maggie and Cristin were to have a baby, this is what it would look like. (the one on the left, not the red furry one)
2 comments August 14th, 2007