We haven’t gone down this road in a while, but let’s dive back in. For this match-up, let’s pair up Project Runway’s hunky draper Rami Kashou with the bumbling action hero Chuck.
At first, this might not seem like an even match-up. Given Rami’s comparative brawn, one might assume that he’d be able dismember Chuck before the lowly computer tech could even stammer out a lovable quip. However, when you think about their different lifestyles, things get a little more complicated.
Chuck’s daily life involves international espionage and intense action sequences with bullets whizzing past his head. Rami’s daily life, on the other hand, involves competitive sewing. So it might not be that easy.
- Grew up in Jerusalem — they make ’em tough
- Tree trunk-like arms
- His sexuality/smoldering gaze
- Even temper might prevent him from entering a conflict
- Creatives aren’t generally known for their scrappy fighting ability
- Fashion designer
- Mr. Magoo-like resilience
- He’s got a frickin’ COMPUTER in his BRAIN!
- Consistent ability to defy improbable odds
- Scared of most things
- Easily manipulated
- Seemingly helpless when left on his own