This was a chore to put together — there is nothing going on out there today. (I mean, hello, I wrote a freakin’ Max Headroom news item.) In any event, thanks for tolerating. Dan will return to the homestead on Monday. It’s been fun, kids. Mwah.
- The Bionic Woman doesn’t look so indestructible now, does she? Heh heh heh …
- This afternoon in MTV/VH1 dating shows: A Shot of Love‘s Tila Tequila might be a bisexual poser, and I Love New York 2‘s Buddha, also of Hell Date, has definitely been all over the television landscape looking for a mate.
- Age has not been kind to Max Headroom.
- Just in time for the gift-giving season! America’s sweetheart Marie Osmond debuts a line of her doll collection inspired by her Dancing with the Stars routines. Creepy.
- Ever wonder what the ’08 presdential candidates Tivo? (I’m LOL-ing at John Edwards pick for “guilty pleasure.” And Hilary Clinton does actually seem like an Antiques Roadshow kinda gal.)
- Well, the writers’ strike ain’t goin’ away anytime soon, so you might as well take a good look at this reality show-saturated winter TV schedule.
- Speaking of the strike, I leave you with this, the one good thing (so far) to come out of it: Spider-Man‘s James Franco and That ’70s Show‘s Mila Kunis spoof The Hills. It’s hilarious, and I do believe I’ll spend my entire weekend looking for a Weird Al wig so I can perfectly replicate James’ bug-eyed horror that Mila agrees that you gotta do the rice with the fork at 0:24.
November 30th, 2007